Monday, June 15, 2015

Steve Clarke - Final Project: The Evolution of Jazz



For my final project I wanted to make an infographic. At first I was going to make the graphic just about the changes in the team logo over time, but I found myself wanting to add more! I did the entire project on photoshop, which I kind of regret since it took a long time (the dollar amount visualizations took awhile), but I guess I guess the job done eventually. The bar graph also took a long time, but I wanted to include something visually appealing. I ended up using nearly all of the colors of the logo over the years, and my background was a simple gradient from retro purple to the modern navy blue that is used in the logo today. I tried to space everything proportionally, using what we learned in class about composition. I really enjoyed doing this project. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment