Monday, June 15, 2015

Brooke Tait | Final Project

For my final project I decided to make a resume with graphics. I wanted to use this as an opportunity to really improve my illustrator skills and make my resume look better. I think a resume is a very important competent in any job. By using some of the things in class I was able to really see the difference in how I could present information about myself.
First of all I was very inspired after seeing some of the examples on the blog of resumes and tried to use as much creativity as I could without it loosing it's professionalism. I chose a color scheme that looked bright, I tried using contrasting colors that were attractive. I feel that the shapes to make it "pop" out more. Good composition is also important for a resume, so I organized it in a way that made sense and people could follow easily.
Overall, I was very pleased with the way it turned out. I feel that my skills in this area have really grown. I am excited to what I can start and create in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment