Sunday, June 14, 2015

Haley Hilton - Final Project - #howtheylived




For my final project I chose to create a video! I will be launching a hashtag campaign soon and this is the video I would like to use to get the word out. The campaign asks people to post pictures of themselves living in spite of difficult circumstances. I would like them to tag their images with my blog and add the #howtheylived to it. After this I will begin posting articles of the stories people share with my to my blog once a week. I am hoping to start a movement for good that could potentially be turned into a non-profit organization that helps people accomplish the goals they have always had in life, but haven't been capable of pursuing due to their circumstances. 

I wanted to make a video that was simple and spoke for itself. I used really clear and feminine font for the words so that they didn't distract from what was occurring on the screen. I chose a song that had power behind it and had a way of evoking emotion from the audience. I matched the timing of the song with what was happening in the video so that together they could create and overarching experience. I wanted to focus on lighting for the shots that were explanatory, and then have the shots about my life be simple and organic. I chose images found from my iPhone to make it seem natural and relatable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment