Monday, June 8, 2015

Assignment 4: The Brocks Naylor, Crew


For my assignment I decided to make a concert poster for my friends band "The Brocks." I started with the picture of the band and played with the color a little bit adding more of a blue tint to give the appearance of different lighting. Then I sharpened the colors and played with the saturation. After getting the picture the way that i wanted I had to design and set up the lay our for the poster. I did a lot of it in powerpoint but some I did in photoshop. The most difficult part was trying to match the font to their already made logo. Once I found a font that was pretty dang close I rebuilt their band name and typed up the rest of the test and placed it on the poster where I thought it seemed fit. After combining the picture and the texts I went back into photoshop and played around with the vibrance, the exposure, and also the threshold, which is the picture below which I thought was cool and interesting and just wanted to hear thoughts about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment