Monday, June 8, 2015

I took this picture in 2014 while at the San Diego Auto Show. This particular car stood out to me because of the design and overall anticipation of the "Lexus/Toyota" LFA. This was probably the fastest stock car at the show. For the picture I added a painted effect to the whole picture and erased the part of the effect on the car. I used a spotlight effect to highlight the car and brightened the white to let the car be the main focal point in the image. I also cropped down the image to center it more on thirds. I eventually sharpened the image to let the natural curves and lines of the car pop. I basically made a flyer/magazine ad, promoting the 2016 San Diego International Auto Show. I also used a simple, clean "Geo Sans Light" type font and positioned the type in a way that was clear and visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment