Monday, June 15, 2015

Another Shot for Success Naylor Crew


My cousin was in a motocycle accident where he broke both of his ankles and a few bones in his foot. He'e coming up on two years now from having surgery and receiving steel rods in both legs. I decided to do something for him because I know that motocross was his everything and the only thing that kept him on the right track and he's really fought hard to be where he is at today.
For my final project I started out with the picture of my cousin standing in the dessert and made it black and white. Them I copied his image two separate times to make the shadows on each side of him. Next, I found another picture of him and cut it out of the original photograph and placed it in the sky and then played around with the opacity and the fill to make it kind of see through. I wanted it to look almost as if he was reflecting back on himself riding. After changing the saturation and everything on the second image I decided to add text. It's a quote that I saw online but I kind of changed to have more meaning for me. Finally, I copied the text again to have a slight black outline and them made sure it all looked good.

No comments:

Post a Comment