Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Katie Arnell- Color Assignment- Be Different



I used this photo to be sort of a mock advertisement for a shoe place, and I wanted it to have a message while selling a product. So the emotional meaning behind the image is to encourage people to be different and stand out, but the real goal behind the image is to encourage people that if they buy this imaginary shoe brand, it will make them confident and beautiful, and they will stand out for the better.

A lot of work went into this image to make it right. First, I had to photoshop the same brown shoe on to the same picture and make it look like it all came from one continuous image. I used the spot healing brush to erase any lines that made the images look fragmented or not uniform. I made the wall pink in the background to match the color scheme, and I brightened the image a little to bring out the colors more. Using different rectangles with low opacity, I created the outline around the pink shoe while lightening the other shoes so that the focus was more on the pink shoe and fit the style of the entire image. I also rotated and cropped the image to draw more attention to the image and catch the eye more. Finally, I added the light pink and brown text in the corner to complete the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment