Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Fountain of Color Naylor Crew



I am currently on a cruise with my family as a last vacation before my brother leaves on his mission so my options for pictures were kind of limited, but in the children's pool they have all these super colorful fountains. I thought they were pretty cool and basically the only colorful thing on the ship so I decided to take a picture of them.

I saturated all the colors and then selected the background and darkened it a little so that the foreground fountain would stand out more. I also sharpened up the lines of the foreground fountain as much as I could, but trying to get all the water droplets was tough. Overall I thought it was a cool picture to use for our color project, it's bright, sharp, and childish in a way making it fun. It takes us all back to a time when we were young and loved running around in the water just splashing having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment