Wednesday, May 20, 2015

C. Naylor Don't Let Them Tame You

This was a picture that I took up in the provo canyon with a buddy of mine when we were long boarding one day. I chose to use this picture and quote because to me they go together so perfectly. Long boarding and skating is something that helps me break away form the world and from my everyday life and through this quote I feel like its sharing with everyone else how skating makes me feel.
I chose to darken the saturation and brighten the contract to help bring out the colors. I also sharpened my buddy and the board to help keep you focus on him. The background was naturally blurred a little from the camera but I blurred it even a little more. Finally I made the quote white to try and stand out and then broke the it up into two separate phrases so that you eyes can travel from the top left corner to the bottom right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment