Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Michael White APPLE BROCHURE - FINAL PROJECT

For my final project I wanted to try a brochure. Being a PR major I thought this would be applicable for my portfolio and yet still push me to learn new methods with indesign and photoshop. For this brochure I took all of the photos myself (except the watch because I don't know anyone who owns one yet). I used took all of the photos and in photo shop used the lasso tool to take out the background behind them and I tried to give them more of a glow. I also took out the screen on one of them and photoshopped a screen shot of my own screen in its place. Then using indesign I placed all of the photos in a brochure format. For the typography I kept it thin and simple, and for colors I wanted to use grey and white which give it a great contrast with the green phones and watches. I wanted to create the simplicity that APPLE has in their products and I have never seen an APPLE brochure, but if they made one this is how I would imagine it would look like.

I commented on:
Dark Energy
Lindsay Coombs
Kyle Lemperle
Natalie Daelmans
Lori Bell

4 comments:

  1. Great work Mike, very clean and simple like Apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so professional. Great job staying consistent with Apple's style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, crisp and clean. It follows pretty close to the apple layout. Not sure if they would use green as much but I like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, crisp and clean. It follows pretty close to the apple layout. Not sure if they would use green as much but I like it

    ReplyDelete