Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Final Project - seandunshee.com


For the final project I designed and launched my personal website. I was able to incorporate a myriad of visual design principles that we studied in class this semester. The site is meant to provide a clean, modern, professional feel. It features a page for my personal manifesto, resume, portfolio with individual project galleries, and a contact page with links to my social media accounts. 

Building the site has been time consuming, but really fun. It has allowed me to demonstrate the creative skills I've been developing, and brand myself with my own unique style. There's still a lot more I plan to add to the site and I hope that the look and feel will improve with each update. 

2 comments:

  1. This is very professional and gives great insight into your personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ho-ly-crap. your website is freaking fantastic.

    ReplyDelete