Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ashley Frehner - Final Project

For my final project, I created a blog for my aunt. She currently uses one that she made last year to  
write about her new life in Hawaii, but has decided that it is kind of boring because it lacks color or 
any sort of real design. So I created a layout using a grid that is much more visually interesting. I 
made a color palette for the page based off of some of the color choices she used in her pictures and 
used a font that had her kind of simple, island feel to it. The pictures and stories I used were also ones
that I felt like captured her own personal brand as I made "her vibe" my main focus while designing. 
The pictures were cropped using the rule of thirds and layered with vintage, warm filters.

http://ashleyannefrehner.wix.com/hawaii

Commented on:
Sean Dunshee's - seandunshee.com
Shauna Holdaway - Moab Brochure
Annmarie Moore - Final Project
Rhees Jackson - LGCY Power Las Vegas Website
Cameron Moon - Pillow Song- Kinetic Typography




No comments:

Post a Comment