Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Final Project: Nathan Pope


For my final project, I made a simple add for Nike's "Magista" line of soccer cleats. I wanted to create something that was simple and added to the already elegant design of the boot. I took this picture using a friend's Magista, and touched up the boot using the spot clean-up tool in Photoshop to create the look of a shoe that was straight out of the factory, rather than used like my friend's shoe. I then created a vignette effect around the boot, as well as brightened up the picture as a whole. I chose a font that closely resembled the font of the "magista" logo on the shoe (I couldn't use the actual font as it cost money to use). Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. I like the copy of this ad. the picture is clear and draws attention to the subject of the photo.

    ReplyDelete