Tuesday, April 14, 2015

FInal Project Camilla Crawford "Confidence and Trust"

Having been inspired by the resume's in class I designed one of my own with a focus on balance and minimalism. I chose blue and red fonts to convey trust and confidence along with the theme of the British flag. I used a cross to organize my achievements and keep it balanced. I used InDesign to create the document and downloaded a "Grunge" texture for Photoshop to add an authentic aged look over the cross. I used both script and sans serif fonts and bolded headers to emphasize certain elements of the resume.

I commented on the blogs of the following people:

Nathan Pope
Sean Dunshee
Dillon Olsen
Lindsay Combs

Michael White

1 comment:

  1. I love how you were able to show your personality and your background simply through images. You can tell a lot about you just from this. Great job!

    ReplyDelete