Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Annmarie Moore - Final Project



I’m a public relations major and my goal is to eventually work in the music industry. I wanted to design a concert poster and created a fake event called the “The Utah County Community Concerts” where I will have Taylor Swift and The Str!ke perform. Doing this final project I really tried to balance the about color and composition of the poster. Making this poster really helped me learn the different elements of Photoshop and how to layer the image. The background photo of the poster are Polaroid pictures that Taylor Swift used for her 1989 album and I so wanted to try and recreate a polaroid of Taylor as the center image. So I created the white rectangle and put the text below the photo to mirror image the Polaroid pictures in the background.

4 comments:

  1. This is really cool! I love the vibe of it, I think it's very Taylor Swift- esque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Especially, because I love Taylor Swift! But it looks really professional, and I like the collage of pictures in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a legit T.S. poster. I like how you incorporated the feel of the album with the polaroid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a legit T.S. poster. I like how you incorporated the feel of the album with the polaroid.

    ReplyDelete