Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Final Rhees Jackson-LGCY Power Las Vegas Website









For this project I decided to do something that I have always wanted to do, design a website. i had never done it before and the task was daunting but with some direction from this class I went for it. I am so pleased with the way that it has turned out that my company office in Las Vegas might actually use it this summer! I tried to keep the integrity of the color palette. I kept it blue, black, white, and gray. I kept the spacing and the typography uniform throughout the site and I tried to use pictures that were easy to look at but also stood out. I’m proud of this assignment and it might actually be something that works for me in a practical way too. The site is not live yet so I had to go with some screen shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment