Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Alex Clark--Assignment 4: Which is your favorite?


I wanted to create an ad layout where the angles on the side point inward toward the various jolly rancher flavors and vibrant. 

I brightened the colors, sharpened the clarity and increased the contrast to support the image of a flavorful and fruity Jolly Rancher. 

The text is positioned on the right side to catch the viewer's attention before being drawn in by the Jolly Rancher logo and bright candies. The typography is slanted rightward and its color is set to give the inverse color of the background it occupies. 

The photo was taken by me.

I commented on: 

Lorraine Chomel
Creela Belle
Shauna Holdaway
Justin Alworth
Natalie Daelemans 

6 comments:

  1. really color photo, like it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors in this. When I first saw the text, I actually thought it was painted on the wall. I don't know if that's what you were going for, but it's a cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Alex. It was hard to read the text, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is an awesome example of perspective. I like the font choice, but maybe you could try something to make the words stand out more. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work, I like the choice of font and how your changed the color of font througout. It really adds to the photo and what you're trying to show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first saw this I thought you took it on the internet but then I saw that you had taken it yourself. Super cool picture and I love the colors and the fish eye effect that you decided to use in it. Have you considered doing this as a career?

    ReplyDelete