Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sarah Ballard - Assignment #4

For this assignment I decided to mock up a landing page for an app that one of my friends is making. Ideally, the iPhone would have an example of what the app would look like, but he is still in the planning phases of building the app so I don't have a visual representation of what it will actually look like. I tried to convey a simple, clean layout with a clear call to action to go and download the app.

I tried to balance the amount of text on the page so that a viewer could understand the very basics of the app without making the page too text heavy. I used Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to blur the background image and layer the vector image of the phone on top.

I commented on five other posts - J. Felix Lara, Sarah Davies, Camilla Crawford, Lauren Buchanan, Tyler Shaw

4 comments:

  1. I like how you had a very distinctive color pallet and the alignment was really well structured

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great concept. I like the balance of the page and the distinction between the fonts. Props!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah...always doing exceptional work! Maybe you could keep the iphone in its normal density on not transparent. But, it looks awesome either way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that you used an office setting to have the iPhone in, it looks very professional and like a real ad!

    ReplyDelete