Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hannah Maines - Assignment 4



For this assignment I decided to make a print advertisement for a local Utah company, Capture Beyond Limits. It's a photography equipment company specializing in lightweight gear for backpacking. I used a photograph my husband and I took in Bryce Canyon to incorporate the outdoorsy-ness of the brand. I then took their logo and made the background transparent on photoshop so it was just the outline of the photo. I also added the text on photoshop. I wanted to explain what the company was in a unique way, so I made the description a "dictionary definition."

I commented on: Sarah Ballard, Taylor Neuffer, Ruben Felix, Andres Bosque and Charlotte Duerden

4 comments:

  1. This is honestly so sick! I love the way it's so simple but also really powerful. I love that you used white too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff--I really like the image, the contrast is great and it draws the eye in. The galaxy background is great, gives the image a powerful emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lighting and use of prolonged exposure. The simplicity of the logo and typography goes well with it as well

    ReplyDelete