Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Rhees Jackson-Assignment #4 Composition


I made this design for one of my favorite brands. Orvis is a fly fishing an outdoor sports clothing company. It's been around for a long time. I found the right font and color scheme which was awesome. The brand feel is supposed to be classy and clean, so I decided to stick with a white background and a classy picture.  I tried to stick with a vertical rule of thirds and I feel like it turned out pretty well considering my photoshop skills.

I commented on: Sam Clayton
Anna Umstead
Robbie Dorius
Recipe Book Cover
Nathan Innis


7 comments:

  1. I like how simple it is, and has a great strategy to the ad. This would be good for your portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that ad, it looks really professional and keeps really closely with Orvis's aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that ad, it looks really professional and keeps really closely with Orvis's aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the layout of this! It really catches your attention. It looks like a professional ad. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rheesco, Bro, I will always keep one foot in the river because of this image. Great layout man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this ad is super clever and the color scheme looks great together. It wasn't over bearing and didn't look super photoshopped, which is good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the color scheme and how you emphasize the shoes. My eyes were immediately drawn to them!

    ReplyDelete