Thursday, March 26, 2015

Cameron Moon-Assignment 4-Retro Video Game Tourney


I created a poster meant to be used at the wall for a video game event. I used the cut out method for Pacman and lots of bright colors to attract attention. I wanted to use images to break the colored rectangles so the eye had somewhere to go, I tried to use typography that had a video game style and would appeal more to the retro video gamer. 

I comment on:
Kerrian Roe
Kyle Lewis
Tylee Shaw
Annmarie Moore
Katherine Poulson

2 comments:

  1. Not entirely sure how I feel about this... It's about retro games so I automatically love it haha but it also kinda looks like it was made in MS paint. I like the colors, but if the lines were all straight across, no angles, it might help it feel more like an N64 game menu screen or something, rather than a haphazardly made poster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool and creative. Maybe keep the fonts in a straight line, it is a little distracting when tilted.

    ReplyDelete