Thursday, March 26, 2015

For this project I decided to make on online portfolio mock up for myself. This would be the top of he Account Management tab under my work. I made this in photoshop, and the picture in the header is one that was taken in Ireland that I think shows a bit of my personality. I wanted to make a lay out that has a bit of weight to it so I used the picture off center and used the bar of text to balance out the layout. I also used a green as the background that has an extremely low opacity because I thought it worked well with the image and the low opacity was to give the layout a subconscious cooler tone.


I commented on:
Lauren Buchanan
Sarah Davies
Victoria Wilkins
Lorraine Bailey
Ally Hawkins

4 comments:

  1. This looks like the real deal. Great font choice, it works well with your site. Everything looks like it was put together well. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the balance of the image. The first two things that jumped out at me where your picture and how you balanced it with your name over on the far side--nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will score a great job as you further develop this gorgeous mock up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good! Really professional.

    ReplyDelete