Thursday, March 26, 2015

Assignment #4-Trip advisor


This is intended to be a print ad for trip advisor. I am obsessed with traveling, and I live on trip advisor when planning my vacations. As soon as I am done with a vacation, I always get the itch to go on another one. And I always want to go somewhere new. This ad embodies what I feel when I am done. The picture is of me in Australia at the beach. The sun is setting behind me which kind of symbolizes "the end", but also I am looking away from the sunset as if I am looking for something else, or my next adventure. The rays of the sun, the ridge line of the hill with my gaze, point to the copy or message of the ad. The font matches the trip advisor logo. The text is also left aligned with the logo. The ad is evenly balanced as far as content on both sides. 

I commented on:
Chloe Lynne
J. Felix Lara
Lincoln Selk
Alex Trump
Nathan Innis

3 comments:

  1. The copy and photo work well together. I think the figure looking out helps with the message a lot. The copy gets a little lost in the photo, so I would try and find a way to distinguish it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put myself in the subject's shoes and feel like I should be vacationing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put myself in the subject's shoes and feel like I should be vacationing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete