Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Assignment #4- Sarah Davies



For this assignment I decided to do a digital spread of a mock website home page for my small piano business. With the design of this image I tried to play off of the rule of 3rds by aligning the silhouettes on the far left line. I also tried to enhance the natural light of the photo by bringing out the color in the background without letting become the focal point in the picture. I feel that the light and bright background works well in contrast with the darker frontal image and creates a good overall balance. With this layout I hoped to convey a sense class, professionalism and creativity. 

Comments: 


1. Kensey Berry

2. Lauren Buchanan 
3. Steven Potter
4. Shauna Holdaway
5. Ryan Wells

4 comments:

  1. Love the pianos, Sar! Such a cute picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an awesome page! good clean looking lay out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an awesome page! good clean looking lay out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cleanness of it and how everything you want to see is right there as well as the picture not being overpowering. Well done!

    ReplyDelete