Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Assignment #4 Person of the Year - Robbie Dorius


I thought it would be really fun to take a great friend that I admire and make her the Person of the Year. Time magazine recognizes a distinguished public figure each year and writes a feature story about their influence on society. Jess has a genuine, authentic simplicity about her. I wanted to capture an image and design that best depicts the reasons why I feel she is worthy of being the Person of the Year. Thus, Simply Jess.

I commented on the posts of:
1. Mike White and Camilla Crawford
2. Nathan Innis
3. Anna Umstead
4. Samuel Clayton
5. Ryan Wells

7 comments:

  1. I think this was a cool idea. I like the picture and overall looks like the magazine, really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This person is smoking hot!
    But really, what I like about it is that your headline matches the design of the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She definitely is one of the most genuine people I've ever met, and I think that cover looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She definitely is one of the most genuine people I've ever met, and I think that cover looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job! I like how you matched the headline with the simplicity of her photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this whole idea is clever and the framing is simple, but bold and is easily recognizable as the Time Magazine. I love how her look matches the headline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This magazine idea is really cool, it looks like a real cover. Great job!

    ReplyDelete