Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Assignment 4- Justin Alworth

For this assignment, I wanted to use a good balance of color.  I took this picture on my way back from Massachusetts and I love the contrast between the dark blue sky and the bright white clouds.  For this assignment I really wanted to have a good balance of color for Southwest, so I added their new logo in the corner, then added a little design to the top to even it out.  I wanted to enhance or lighten the end of the wing so that you could see southwest.com on the wing but keeping it dark also ads subtle color to tie it all together.

I commented on 5 posts

10 comments:

  1. Justin, this is a fantastic ad! I wouldn't be surprised to see this in a magazine some day. Great picture- great coloring- great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool picture! I really like the coloring and the text! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where will Southwest take me? The sky just like your image depicts. Good work. Maybe the lines could be inserted above the logo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this! It's simple, clean, and it really gets the message across. Maybe you could make the lines a bit more pronounced, to me they almost look like a bit of an after thought. But I feel like this is something you would see published. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks professional, way to be. the heart really pops out. I don't know if you want it to distract from the text so much. otherwise, this looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perspective and contrast are both great, but what really makes the photo work is the heart logo and three stripes in the corner. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the simplicity of the picture and the color scheme used. It looks like an actual ad out of a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is cool Justin. All I would do differently is not center-align the call to action. I think flushing it left or right will make it more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! I like the simplicity of the photo and the color scheme between the font, logo and wing! Props.

    ReplyDelete