Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Lisa Crofts--- Assignment #4


I took this picture at the 2014 Concert for Valor in Washington, D.C. It was the greatest concert EVER... did I mention it was free? Eminem, Rhianna, Carrie Underwood, Jessie J, the Black Keys, Zac Brown Band, and the list goes on. Though I originally took this picture in black and white, I decided to highlight the Capitol building and stage by adding a slight blue hue. I used bright colors of blue, green, and teal in order to frame and kept the outside of the circle black and white to add contrast. Epic concert? Epic Picture.

I commented on the following posts:
- Justin Alworth
- Alex Trump
- Samuel Clayton
- Nathan Innis
- Robby Dorius

9 comments:

  1. This is super legit. I love America and those who protect our freedoms! God Bless America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an awesome concert! I really liked how you created a frame and used blueish colors! It really adds to the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the idea of this picture, but I think that there are so many colors happening that is detracts from the actual meaning and message of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see how the colors can be distracting, but I do love how it's black and white outside the circle, and color within it, focusing the eye more on the text. LOVE the dog tag. maybe just take one or two colors out. it is a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see how the colors can be distracting, but I do love how it's black and white outside the circle, and color within it, focusing the eye more on the text. LOVE the dog tag. maybe just take one or two colors out. it is a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the framing and the font! It works well with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the framing of the photo with the circle in the middle, it really draws the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely made the picture by adding the green circle.

    ReplyDelete