Thursday, February 19, 2015

Turn Off The Tap

My poster, "Turn Off The Tap" was made for the WWF. I wanted to emphasize how important one drop of water is to the environment, by showing what it is affecting when we let the tap drip. It is drying up rivers, lakes, etc. and causing problems throughout the world to humans as well as animals. The font is Avenir Next. I chose a more simple font because I didn't want it to distract from the message, while conveying what needed to be said.

I commented on: Esther cabrera
Lori Bell
Kensey Berry
Robbie Dorius
Hannah Maines

10 comments:

  1. Really creative. I like how you have the water about to hit your content. I think it really is visually appealing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how simple and clean it looks. I think the font really works as well as the emphasis on "off." Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks way sick. Really good job on the off. That looks AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good visually. I like the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really amazing. The visual effects are well crafted and are creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great poster! I like how you used fonts that are simple, and yet still contrast each other to create a visual interest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great poster! I like how you used fonts that are simple, and yet still contrast each other to create a visual interest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very professional. :) It's simple, elegant, and conveys a point very poignantly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was so cool man, well done, great photo shop skills. This really could be an ad right now, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome concept and way to get the message across. My favorite part is that it is simple and crisp. Maybe just think about another font for "off"

    ReplyDelete