Thursday, February 19, 2015

Theodore King Assignment #2- Celebrate


    This picture was taken in California on my little cousins first birthday. A large number of us gathered at the park to celebrate his birthday. I am not even sure if my little cousin realized it was his birthday, but either way he was enjoying himself. The message of this photo is to Celebrate Life. It is not always the best thought but life can end at any moment. The opportunities we have to celebrate another year should never be taken for granted. I used a font called "the rainmaker". I used it because I felt that it captured the simplicity of the picture and calling to celebrate life. I used color splash to emphasize my little cousin in the picture.

I commented on:

Ashley Frehner

Cameron Moon

Esther Cabrera

Kaushay Colvin

Ally Hawkins

1 comment:

  1. I love the font you used! It conveys to the reader more of a "cute" feel and also gives them a happy feeling.

    ReplyDelete