Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cameron Moon-Assignment #2-Play on


I wanted to stick with my video game theme from the last assignment and created a video game controller out of the text. I used 8 bit wonder, a font that reminds me of classic video games and really gives this a "video game feel." I tried to incorporate as many popular video games as would fit. The goal is to inspire people to continue to play their favorite video game.

I added a light green background to create a less in your face effect. I went more for simplicity rather than trying to go over the top. This matches the simple phrase "play on."

3 comments:

  1. This idea is rad. Just rad. I love how it is the old nintendo controller. Really made me think of old memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron, the typeface choice matches perfectly with the retro video game style.

    ReplyDelete