Thursday, February 19, 2015

Stacey Koller-Assignment 2- Wake Up!


I played around with the lighting on this image, enhancing the haze in the background and sharpening the foreground.  I enhanced the colors slightly.  I used both the overlock and script fonts to deliver the message.  I'm still pretty novice at this stuff, and compared to most of the class I'm lightyears behind, but I'm really enjoying the experience.

I wasn't sure what call to action I wanted to incorporate when I began working on this, but I love sunrise and the idea of waking up.  I thought President Monson's quote paired nicely with the message.  Don't wait to live life-today is just as good a day as any.

I commented on Ester Cabrera, Chelsea Luke, Nathan Innes, Ashley Freher and Camilla Crawford.

2 comments:

  1. Your font and size of the font is perfect! This should go on some LDS Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The typography on this is perfect, especially with the differing font sizes.

    ReplyDelete