Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sarah Ballard Assignment #2



This picture was taken up in Park City this past weekend close to the Canyons Resort. I went on a walk with my younger brother just before sunset and I love the colors that we were able to capture. I only adjusted the brightness in this picture, no other edits were made. The text is from a poem by Robert Frost called "The Road Not Taken." I chose two different fonts (Lantinghei & Savoye) to emphasize the last line in the poem, "All the difference." The message of this photo is to embrace life and choose the path that is right for you. I hope that it inspires others to think about the choices they are making right now and to enjoy life's journey in the way that makes them the happiest.

I commented on:
Kensey Berry, Dillon Olsen, Robbie Dorius, Andrew Forest, and Keith Hubert. Nice job.


3 comments:

  1. I love how the curves of the typography resemble the curves in the winding road. nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice leading lines from the road to the type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture uses lines to guide the viewer and make them wonder what's around the corner. It fits well with the message of the typography.

    ReplyDelete