Thursday, February 19, 2015

Follow Your Adventure by Esther Cabrera

This picture was taken in the Teton Mountains in Wyoming a couple years ago. I was looking through old photo albums and stumbled upon this beauty. A friend once told me to go camping at least once a month and hiking and least once a week. I have not been able to live up to this lately but was reminded from this picture that I need to step away from the pressures and sometimes tedious motions of the world and follow my own adventure. I have peace and energy when I am surrounded by nature and animals and I encourage others to follow their own adventure whatever it may be.

I messed with the saturation and warmth of the photo to bring out the richness of the green fields and trees and the blue sky. I used the font called "A year without rain" because it has a rustic unscripted outdoorsy feel to it.

I commented on:
Mophie Ad
Bounce
Clear Your Mind
Random
Include

7 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of camping once a month and hiking once a week. I think it is important to get above live sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the font fits, but maybe yellow wasn't the best choice against the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. This font fits perfectly with the rugged atmosphere of the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the font. I love the idea! But, I would maybe have cropped it closer to the horse, or waited until the rider was closer. Right now I feel like an important part of the picture is underemphasized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Invigorating colors, I can almost taste the fresh air.

    ReplyDelete