Thursday, February 19, 2015

Assignment #2: Never let go - Chelsea Luke

For this project I decided to use a picture of my sister and her cute little family. My sister and her husband have experience tons of tough trials over the years, but one of their greatest joys in their life is my nephew Rhein. Rhein was a miracle baby and he has taught my sister, her husband, and our family so much about being grateful for what we have and to never let go of those things because they are true blessings even when we don't see it.

My call, as stated above, is a call to be aware and to maintain the happiness in our lives: never let go. There is always something lurking to ruin our day, and all we have to do is let that negativity in the door in order for it to effect us, but we can't let those things deter us from our goals and desires.

When editing the photo I put the emphasis on the family and blurred everything else out.  I then added the white quicksand style font to pop in contrast to the green background, but to also compliment the white on the clothing.

I commented on: Rebecca Dadney, Marissa Liu, Michael Taylor, Katherine Poulson and Creela Belle Howard

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Miracle babies are so precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple and powerful words used. The simple font stands out and really does reflect the meaning/importance of the message. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great message that is enhanced by how you position the text.

    ReplyDelete