Thursday, February 19, 2015

Assignment 2 - Take a Chance

Assignment 2 - Take a Chance - Taylor Neuffer


This picture was taken in a by a high mountain like near Bear Lake Idaho. After serious internal struggle, I finally mustered up the courage to do a back flip of the cliff into the lake. This picture with the simple words "TAKE A CHANCE" is a call to take certain risks in order to experience the most of life. I wanted to have the font compliment the beauty of the natural around but also stick out in a simple way. 

I commented on 5 posts by
Sarah Ballard
Sean Dunshee
Michael White
Spencer King
Chelsea Luke



6 comments:

  1. I think that this picture displays great emotion. At first I didn't see the water, so i assumed the person was doing a back flip to his death.. ha But I really like the text and combined with the image, it displays a great daring feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome....glad it wasn't one of those times where you pull it off, and the photographer clicks the button too late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photograph is amazing in and of itself. The typography is the perfect message to go with it. Sending a message of adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo is awesome. I like how the subject is falling toward the type -- it draws the eye nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this picture and I agree with all the other comments. Great colors, I like your font choice. If I were to change anything it would just be to crop the left side of the picture so that you can't see the other person. It's just a little distracting having him half in the shot.

    ReplyDelete