Monday, December 8, 2014

Intro for WundaBar Pilates

I work the social media for WundaBar Pilates and I made this little video in after effects. I tried to really capture the brand with the main colors and the logo. Not only that, But I tried to design it to look classy and clean. I think the design says a lot about a brand and I tried to get that modern and sophisticated style : ))

The colors are blue, white and black because I felt like these colors best encapsulate the brand. I made sure that "Pilates By Amy Jordan" was included in the logo so those who don't know about the brand, know it was created by her.

Everything is centered so it is easiest on the eyes and I tried not to make anything cluttered.

I commented on:
Dakota Williams
Becca Harpster
James Birdsall
Nate Austin
Austin De La Mare

1 comment:

  1. Great job! This is my favorite post on here! The colours are very professional and the whole presentation is clean. You did a phenomenal job bringing motion to this concept and representing the brand. 5 thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete