Monday, December 8, 2014

Final Project - James Birdsall - Spectre



I really just wanted to do something with Sean Connery in it and with the announcement of a new James Bond movie that continues a plot from Sir Connery's time- I couldn't resist. I tried to be simplistic in my approach to this movie poster. I wanted to keep it classy so I chose photos that they were in tuxes and kept the color scheme simple to match their clothes. Since a spectre is a kind of ghost I decided to make the image more wispy to give it a kind of ghastly appearance.

Comments on: Aaron Hastings, Tanner Wadsworth, Jessica Smith, Brooke Adams, Maren Owens

7 comments:

  1. This image is laid out very well! I like the shading and color scheme, looks good! Looks like it could be something professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I can envision this being at a movie theater. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. The line right down the middle is cool. I like it a lot, but I wonder what it would look like without the line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool. Great idea. It looks professional and is great to show the change in the James Bond franchise over time. Love the balance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great. Also love the eraser fading thing. Fits the mystery theme well and adds a uniqueness to it that draws you in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great project! Love this one. I feel like it portrays exactly what you are trying to portray. Intense! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This KILLS me!! It's so effortless looking I almost didn't even realize that you used both Sean Connery and Daniel Craig's face! I also really like that the only color is the red. I could definitely see this being a legitimate movie poster.

    ReplyDelete