Monday, December 8, 2014

Final Project- Blake Dorton

I decided to make a poster to get the word out about the BYU vs Utah basketball game this week. As for the design itself, I chose a font that closely matched the font that is on the "Royal, Stong, & True" shirts. The top area of text has the same color scheme as the royal blue on the shirts, and the rest is white. I felt that this created a very unified color scheme throughout. I feel like the eye will naturally read this from top to bottom. In addition, the photo itself helps the eye to look at the information at the bottom by the way they are pointing. I wanted it to be simple and easy to read. Hopefully this design accomplished that goal.

I commented on the posts of: James Birdsall, McCall, Aaron Hastings, Colton Fullmer, Lexi Erickson.

No comments:

Post a Comment