Monday, December 8, 2014

Final Project - Dania Rice







I didn't know where to begin, so I took a picture that I thought was cool, but had no edits yet.  I decided to start applying principles taught in class.  I extended the picture to the right in order to have the rule of thirds.  This made the image better by just that simple stretch.  Then I decided to play with the colors.  My favorite is purple and there was tint so I just made all of the colors match a purple color pallet.  I thought the image couldn't be better, but it was missing a purpose.  This quote is meaningful to my life, and it goes with the image perfectly.  I love the simplicity of white text.  Also, the font was the one that first came up on photoshop.  Any suggestions for the font? Maybe not have any text? Or just a simple word or sentence?

I commented on: Aaron Hastings, James Birdsall, Dave Rowe, Taylor Ricks, Jessica Smith

3 comments:

  1. Great picture. I like the choice in color scheme. The quote feels a little too text heavy. Maybe a different font because it feels a bit generic. But awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mood of the photo, color scheme, and quote fit together really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the use of colors it goes a long well with the message. The photo is good with nice usage of composition. It's a bit text heavy though.

    ReplyDelete