Monday, December 8, 2014

Final Project Hailey Stevens



For this assignment I wanted to do an infograph. As I thought about what kind of statistics I wanted to show, I looked at other infographs and got the idea to use it as a map to graduation. So I made a how to survive college map. It has several tips that help make school and learning a little less stressful. I used a grid to place every piece of this puzzle. The fonts I chose were easy to read. I wanted the color scheme to be cool colors so it wasn't in your face like bright reds. The icons are all different colors, showing the variety of things you should do. 

Comments: Jenna Randle, Ashlyn Allred, Courtney Johansson, Colton Fullmer, Austin DeLaMare

7 comments:

  1. This is a great infographic. It does an especially great job of listing things that I rarely do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious :) I like that you used simple graphics, but ones that draw my eye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy the simplicity of the graphic that you used. The visuals and texts don't draw away from the message.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very timely and you really know your target audience. This is clever and well executed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how professional this looks and how applicable it is to our class. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great visual! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks professional and like it took a lot of time. Awesome job, awesome design.

    ReplyDelete