Monday, December 8, 2014

Sterling Randle Final Project Hill Yeah

For my final project I designed a shirt that I actually printed. The phrase, "Hill Yeah" was something I came up with one day while I was sick. I was trying to think of a unique slogan that I could put on the shirt so people could wear it to football games. Hill is a lot bigger than Yeah to bring the focus to Hill. I added the football to balance it all out. I made these shirts for the Utah State game and unfortunately I think I might have jinxed it...

I commented on Aaron Hastings,  Aaron Adams, Maren Owens, Ryan Cummings and Blakely Gull.

2 comments:

  1. Way to get our quarterback injured with your cool shirt Sterling. What the HILL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that. Great play on words and the football balances out the text perfectly so that they both align.

    ReplyDelete