Monday, December 8, 2014

Final- CC Keller

I chose to design an advertisement for Trident Gum. I love anything with lots of colors so I really like this picture even though its not the best quality (I took it on my phone). I chose a bold font to make a statement and I think the white color helps it to stand out against the colorful background. I know it goes against the rule of thirds but I wanted the focus (the blue piece of gum) to be in the middle or else it might get lost. I added a hashtag because everyone hashtags and it will help the company get into social media more. I tried to keep the depth to the picture by enhancing the lighter and darker parts of the image.

1 comment:

  1. I commented on Dakota Williams, Clarissa Oliphant, Bryan Pearson, Dave Rowe, and Austin DeLaMare.

    ReplyDelete