Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Mallory Jesperson final


For my final project I constructed a flyer to inform the public about Dressember, a social outreach program aimed at helping all women and raising money to stop human trafficking. I used photos that I’ve taken of myself during this month-long event as well as a few others of my friend’s photos to create a kind of pseudo-wallpaper for the flyer. I made the background more opaque so that the eye is drawn to the actual title of the vent. I also used complementary colors blue and yellow so it couldn’t be visual overload for someone at first glance. At he bottom I included the mission of Dressember and ended it with the #Dressember2014, so if anyone were to use that hashtag while surfing through twitter or instagram, they would be able to find examples and more information on the social activism associated with Dressember.

[I commented on Dakota Williams, Bryan Pearson, Clarissa Oliphant, Jessica Smith, and James Birdsall]

No comments:

Post a Comment