Monday, December 8, 2014

Final: Provo City Campaign

The City of Provo has developed an image that highlights the good things the town has to offer. I could not find any advertising agency that the city hires out to do the work for them but they do have their own marketing team. They do well but I think the city could only benefit from an in depth advertising campaign.
Struck is an agency in Salt Lake that does work for the state of Utah. I hope to work for them one day and I thought having a campaign for a city government on my resume might be helpful.
These are print ads that I've put together for Provo City. They keep in theme with their current strategy. I took all these photos in order to show the outdoor benefits of the city.




3 comments:

  1. My favorite is the one with the sun. It really brings the feeling that Provo is a great city and somewhere everyone wants to live. The middle one is great too, but I think the black and white one would have been better in color, but I just like color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! Could totally see these as real Provo ads! You did an amazing job- I love the design techniques you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of these ads. They're beautiful but still professional looking. I also really like the options that are provided. They are all very different color schemes and I think it provides for more options. I'm also a sucker for a good looking view of a sky!

    ReplyDelete