Monday, December 8, 2014

Brett Bertola Final


Twitter Business card render from Brett Bertola on Vimeo.

I have been doing tutorials for after effects and cinema 4d tutorial this semester. This is a twitter business card that I can send to future employers demonstrating my ability to make motion graphics. This is all in 3d. Twitter is where I post things about motion graphics and links to my work. Follow me. The font is Halis R and it is the font I am using to brand myself. It has a fun feel to it and looks professional.

Commented on:
Lexi Erickson
Sterling Randle
Mandy Facer
Spencer Evans
Todd Bean

2 comments:

  1. Very cool and unique and could definitely set you apart from other applicants

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool idea, and it looks great, i'd hire you.

    ReplyDelete