Monday, December 8, 2014

Bryan Pearson Final

I chose to make this ad with a lot of masculine colors because its an ad for a barbershop. I worked really hard to find fonts that are manly and classic without being tacky. I didn't want it to be just black and white so I made the image a tritone to get some more depth out of it. I worked really hard to space out the text and make sure that it is large enough to be read. At first I had some more images and text but in the end I decided to go with a more simplistic. I wanted to make sure that the focus of the flag was on the hands so I put it in the thirds to make sure the eye went there first. I commented on the posts of; Dania rice, Aaron Hastings, Austin DeLaMare, Tanner Wadsworth, Blakely Gull

2 comments:

  1. Such a great picture and I love the tritone. It gives it a really cool feel. Nice work on the fonts and the placement of the wording! It makes a memorable statement and is a great ad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great clean cut ad. I cut see this ad while flipping through a men's magazine. It would fit right in. The picture doesn't look to pose-y and the simple elements allows me to not be overloaded by a ton of information.

    ReplyDelete