Monday, December 8, 2014

Final Project - Madison Houghton



For the Final Project I decided to do "Character Cards". I picked 5 of my favorite characters from a book series I like (Percy Jackson & The Olympians), and created the above cards. I've only included 2 here, as a teaser to my actual printed out project.
For the cards I used Adobe Kuler to help me pick 5 colors that represented the character. Then I also picked a type font to use on the cards. I split it into sections: The title is their name, and then a sub title telling them who they are (Daughter of Athena, Son of Poseidon etc). Then comes the colors, with the color numbers underneath the bubble. Then I have a typography section with different quotes from the character, to help get across their personality. Then a picture of an actor/actress that resembles them, and then an explanation section that details why I picked which colors and how the font represents the character.
I really enjoyed researching and putting this project together, it was so much fun! I hope you guys like it too.

1 comment:

  1. I think was such a creative idea. It looks clean and professional and it's also interesting! Great job.

    ReplyDelete