Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Assignment #4 - "Heroes" - Jessica Smith

Somehow all my projects still end up being personal. I have to feel an emotional connection in order to spend time or come up with ideas.  The missionaries in all of these pictures mean the world to me. I write them every week and look forward to hearing from them.  They really are some of my biggest heroes and best friends.

So I created this collage as kind of a ad or just positive message that could be shared on church related sites.  I had small white lines between the photos in order to create a cleaner cut layout.  I also put the sister missionaries in the four corners and the center so that the elders could fill in the remaining four spots.  I strategically placed the photos according to color and number of people in order to create more of a balance.  

Commented on: Aaron Hastings, Sydney Walton, Bronwyn Burkhardt, Reina Trejo, & Skyler Street

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea a lot. It is very clean and professional. Using the transparent black to put the white lettering on was a genius idea. To me it feels very balanced even with all the different people and amounts of people in the pictures. Great job.

    ReplyDelete