Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Assignment #4 - Aaron Adams - Spincasting



For this assignment I chose to go with a fishing theme and use a photo my dad and I had taken out fishing. We were wearing greens and browns to blend in with the land scape. So I chose to go with greens and browns and whites for the color scheme. The photo had the correct framing (which was a miracle since we set it on a self timer and guessed) and the text was simple and easy to read. I went with a layout that was uncomplicated, to allow you to focus more on the picture. The picture is supposed to remind us of the memories made fishing... it's those memories that will make you pick up the magazine.

I commented on Clarissa Oliphant, Nicole Hale, Tyler Evenson, Brandon Henson, and Tanner Wadsworth's posts.

3 comments:

  1. The picture is perfect, it looks like a legit magazine cover! I like where the text is placed too, its readable and not too cluttered. Bucknasty Browns is a little tough to read, but its readable. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This magazine cover looks so legitimate! The barcode was a great touch! It's very clean and easy to read and the colors compliment the picture as well as each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really does look like an official magazine. I like how the words aren't cluttered. The image is a good background and the words are easy to read.

    ReplyDelete