Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Asst #4 Clarissa Oliphant -Line of Authority

I created this in Adobe's InDesign for one of my converts on my mission. I used the grid system to know where to place text to be most appealing. I also used contrasting fonts, styles, and sizes for the text that create a hierarchy for the information presented, especially regarding Tom's name at the top of the page. This makes for an easy flow of information from the top to the bottom. Lastly, I tried to keep a standard margin around the text as well to keep balance and the document easy to read.

I commented on: Dania Rice, Austin DeLaMare, James Birdsell, Syndey Walton, Brandon Henson.

5 comments:

  1. I really like the simplistic design of this. The fonts make it look elegant but easy to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--this is such a neat idea! I loved the different fonts you used--it made the design interesting. The color choice is simple and clean. Looks very well made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool idea! I never would have thought of it. The font used looks classy but clean and simple. It looks effortless, but extremely well made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the design. Very clean. It emphasizes the names so you can just scroll through it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, font is bold, colors are simple and classy, and layout it eye catching and dramatic. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete